Sunday, June 30, 2013

The Song that is currently on a loop in my mind

I so love the quote by Bob Marley


One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.

Music to me is immensely therapeutic and absolutely heals my heart and soul. Music knows no language. I have always taken refuge in good music and there are many songs that instantly put me in a happy, comfortable zone. Be it soft,melodious numbers or absolutely foot tapping rhythms, my love for music embraces all genres. Currently, the song that puts a spring in to my steps is ~~~


 Badtameez Dil  from Yeh Jawani Hai Diwani :-

I love dancing like there's no tomorrow and this peppy number rightly has my attention. The song is full of life and spunk ; it's groovy and alive. Besides, Ranbir's dishy looks don't hurt too :)


Sway & Groove ! Stay Happy !

1 comment: